In the years following the Titanic’s sinking, ships that sank during the sinking of the Titanic had to be transported on a crate.
The containers were designed to hold the bodies of passengers and crew who died on the ship and the crates were made from steel and concrete.
These days, it is possible to find the crates on the open sea.
But there are still a few containers that have been found on the seafloor and some of them are of particular interest to divers.
These containers are often called ship crates and have been discovered by divers and archaeologists in many different parts of the world.
They include the following: An 1872 container from the UK which was found off the coast of New Zealand.
This was found in the harbour of Kippax at Port Hawkesbury, on the South Island.
It had a wooden coffin inside and contained the remains of four men and two women.
It was later identified as a ship called the St Lawrence and was later discovered in the same harbour by a diver who went on to study ship wreck records.
A 1873 container from New Zealand which was located in the South Atlantic off the western coast of Australia.
The container was found near the mouth of the South African lagoon by a British vessel called the H.M.S. St Louis.
It is the oldest container ever discovered.
It contained the bodies, remains and remains of eight passengers who were on board the ship.
The remains were later identified by British scientist John Ellis as belonging to a ship named the Queen Mary, which was built in 1867.
A 19th century ship from England that was found on a remote island off the coasts of New South Wales and Queensland in Australia.
This ship was named the “Honeybasket” after a local woman who claimed it was the property of her husband.
The ship was found at the bottom of the ocean in the Northern Territory in 1901 and was subsequently identified as the ship HMS Honeybasket.
A 1904 shipwreck found in a bog off the Western Australian coast.
It contains the remains and artefacts of about 50 men and women who were killed on board of the ship, including two women who are thought to have been pregnant.
This vessel is also known as the “Viscount of Wollongong” after the late Victorian Viscount Wollengong.
This particular shipwreck was first discovered by a US marine archaeologist named John H. Bowers who went to the shipwreck in 1986.
He discovered the remains in a large area of bog.
After being alerted to the find by an Australian archeologist named Richard Bowers, Mr Bowers was able to determine that it was an early vessel.
He used the ship’s wreck as a reference to determine the exact location of the remains.
Mr Bower then set off to find more vessels of similar size.
He was able, in 1995, to locate the ship of the same name that had previously been discovered in 1912.
He found that the ship was built around 1860, but that the crew had left before 1883.
This means the ship had left port in 1884.
It has a number of features that suggest it was a vessel with the ability to move from port to port.
The vessel is made up of steel and wood and the interior was constructed of timber.
It also has a wooden keel and a wooden rudder.
These features have led archaeologists to speculate that the vessel may have been used as a passenger ship during the Second World War.
It can also be seen as the second oldest ship ever discovered and has been used by ships as far back as the 16th century.
A 1907 container from China.
This container is from the Qinghai province in western China.
It carries the remains, remains of 15 passengers, two crew members and two bodies, including one woman.
The identity of the person who died aboard the vessel is unknown, but the vessel was built to carry the bodies from the vessel that was sunk in 1871.
A 1912 container from Hong Kong.
This is one of the oldest containers known to be found on Earth.
It consists of the bodies and remains and contains the bones of more than 100 people, including several women.
In addition to the skeleton, there are many other remains.
This type of container was also used as an airship during the First World War and during the Pacific War.
The contents of this container were also recovered from a Japanese war ship, the Kita.
In 1912, this vessel was used to carry food from the port of Yokohama to Tokyo, Japan.
It took on many different names, including the “Shanghai of the West”.
This vessel was later sold to the United States Navy for $6 million and became known as “The Titanic”.
It was destroyed in the sinking on March 14, 1912 and its remains were eventually sent to the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.
Another container from South America.
This one was found by divers off the eastern coast